Hummingbirds inspire awe and delight! Enjoy these tiny birds amazing wing beats as they flit from the supplemental feeder and later the beautiful haven you grow from seed. This kit provides all you need to get started and tools to identify the species visiting your habitat garden.
- Dr. JB’s Hummingbird Feeder – One of the best feeders ever! This feeder is dishwasher safe for all parts (top rack). It features innovative flow-control design, high-quality, removable parts and a bee-resistant inner base. The wide-mouth jar makes cleaning and adding sugar and water easy. Holds 16 ounces. Made in the USA.
- Sibley’s Hummingbird Guide - Make bird watching more enjoyable and informative with a handy hummingbird guide. All 18 species of North American hummingbirds are detailed with illustrations and information on flight patterns, behavior and habitats. Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America's most widely respected bird illustrator and ornithologist, the handy fold-out brochure is the perfect size for a backpack, car storage compartment, or kept handy on a kitchen counter or coffee table. Laminated and waterproof. 4"w x 9"l, folded. Printed in the USA.
- Penstemon Dazzler Blend Flower Mix and Bee Balm Lambada Flower Mix - Your garden haven for hummingbirds will not only attract and provide nectar for the tiny, bright creatures, but also present you with a glorious array of vivid floral colors that will last spring to fall for your enjoyment as well. Attracts other pollinators, too!
- Tip Sheet on how to start a wildlife garden
- Ruby-throated Hummingbird fun facts card