drag to zoom
Saving food and saving the planet go hand-in-hand! Thanks to BeesWrap's unique construction of organic cotton and sustainably harvested beeswax, you'll easily preserve your fruits, veggies and other foods without the need of harmful, single use plastics. Once done, simply rinse off the wraps they're ready to be used again! Not recommended for raw meat or fish.
- Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin
- Hand warmth creates gentle
- Keeps in freezer for 2-3 weeks
- Not recommended for raw meat or fish
- Naturally antibacterial
- Reusable with a simple rinse
- Small: 7" x 8" - Wrap half of a lemon, the end of a cucumber, half of an onion
- Medium: 10" x 11" - Cover a bowl, half of a sandwich, baked goods, or cheese
- Large: 13" x 14" - Cover a large bowl, pie dish, or half of a watermelon
- Helps eliminate over 20 rolls of cling wrap gone to waste
- Made in the USA.