- Plastic, metal
- 14" x 14" x 2.8"
- 5.5 pounds
- Made in China
This is an outdoor electrical product that requires basic safety precautions to minimize the risk of electrical shock, personal injury, and product damage. Read all directions and precautions carefully before putting into operation. When using electrical products, safety precautions must be followed as described below:
- Read all instructions.
- To protect against electrical hazards, DO NOT IMMERSE THE PRODUCT!
- Always unplug the product when not in use.
- Do not use the product if the product has malfunctioned or has been damaged in any manner.
Instruction for use: 120 VAC only
- Attach the Deck Mount piece (Figure A) of the Heated Birdbath to any 2” x 4” railing, 2” x 6” railing or 4” x 4” post with screws. Attach Clamp Mount piece (Figure B) to any horizontal top or bottom deck rail. Attach Ground Mount pieces (Figure C) and place Birdbath on ground or other solid surface.
- Put basin/ring assembly onto the unit. Check to see if level.
- Run a fully grounded outdoor extension cord to the unit.
- Fill the Heated Birdbath with water. Clean periodically.
- All of the Heated Birdbaths can be used year-round.
- Enjoy your Heated Birdbath!
Maintaining a clean birdbath is essential to attracting your featured friends during the winter. Therefore, you will need to periodically clean your birdbath with warm water or undiluted white vinegar to remove stubborn build-up.