Fairy Houses Book
FAIRY HOUSES - ’’Connecting Kids and Nature ... with a pinch of Fairy magic!’’
A fairy house is a small habitat created out of natural materials such as twigs, berries, fallen leaves, pinecones, and shells. This book inspires families to build their own fairy houses while encouraging respect for wildlife and their habitats. The lure and mystery of building fairy houses leads to discovering the natural wonders around us, every day. It is a fun activity enjoyed in all seasons and different environments - especially your own backyard!
If you built a house for the fairies, would they come to visit? In this book beautifully written and illustrated by Tracy Kane, follow the story of a young girl building her fairy house, observing its visitors, and discovering the magic of Nature. Each morning, she checks to see if any fairies have moved in, only to find a variety of animal visitors. The story encourages children to experience fun, creative times with Nature.
Building a Fairy House is:
Item Number NWF897
- A fun and sharing outdoor activity for the whole family!
- Sparks imagination and introduces kids to the magic of Nature
- Can be enjoyed almost anywhere, any time of year.
- Encourages appreciation and respect for the environment
- Promotes a sense of pride and accomplishment