Eco Boys and Girls® Book Set
Children of all ages will enjoy this 6 volume book series focusing on environmental education. The mission of the series is to engage youth and families to be aware of, involved with and connected to each other and the earth and to empower them to take ownership of our planet, learn about the environment and explore creative new ways to live in harmony. Ages Pre-School to 3rd Grade.
The set contains these 6 titles:
- Meet The Eco Boys and Girls.
- Eco Boys And Girls Visit The Ocean.
- Eco Boys And Girls Learn About Energy.
- Eco Boys And Girls Visit The Everglades.
- Eco Boys And Girls Go To An Organic Farm.
- Eco Boys And Girls Plant An Urban Garden.
Each book has specially designed "take action" spreads that reinforce key concepts through game play. All books are printed on 100% post consumer waste (PCW) paper with 100% soy inks.
The characters each have their own mission:
- Ernie Earth preserves the natural world and its ecosystem.
- Lulu Love demonstrates the importance of loving herself, others and all things.
- Patsy Peace solves conflicts so that humans, animals and things can exist in peaceful ways.
- Ray Recycle shows people ways to reuse, reduce and recycle.
- Sammy Sun spreads the word about conservation and protecting natural resources.
Maria Snyder is the creator of ECO BOYS AND GIRLS, which is her vision infusing art and design with societal and environmental issues for children. Maria has had international careers as a model, artist and activist and creates brands that lend her art and designs to causes focused on sustainability and interconnectedness.
Item Number NWF2342